Managing and Developing our Diverse Skills
The Human Resources function of the Group aims to efficiently match employees and jobs on a sustainable basis, in terms of total headcount, qualifications, motivation and diversity. The goal is to make optimum, ongoing use of available skills in implementing company strategy, which the Human Resources function itself helps to define.
Competencies refer to both individual development as the collective dimension of Group employees. The HR function includes two dimensions: proximity, closer to the needs on sites, and cross in a more global perspective.
Supervised by operating managers on sites or at headquarters, the Human Resources teams are active in a number of areas:
- Labor relations and labor law, which include support and advice to promote sound relations between management and labor.
- HR administration, covering legislation and contractual issues.
- Human Resources development teams, whose backgrounds qualify them to implement HR planning programs capable of responding to the challenges of organizational issues, working methods and demographic trends. Their work is incorporated into policies in such key areas as recruitment, career management, training and mobility.
- The implementation of incentive policies concerning wages and bonuses, the management of pension and insurance coverage, and the monitoring of the rules / categories applicable to expatriates: compensation and benefits.
- HRIS & Methods teams who ensures data management, data monitoring and data updating.
METIERS / Jobs
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- HR Management
- HR Operational responsibilities
- Multiple HR responsibilities
- Labor Law
- Labor Relations
- HR Administration
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
- Career Management
- HR Studies / Projects
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Benefits (Pensions and Perquisites)
- Regulations / Statutes / Mobility
- Salary packages / Jobs
HRIS & METHODS
- HRIS Administration
- HRIS Project Management
- Reporting / Social data