Our Commitment to Protecting People and Property
H3SEQ, which cuts across all our businesses, is a close, integral part of our global strategy, both internally and externally.
- The hygiene and safety teams are expected to help achieve the goal of zero accidents across our organization-on production sites, in ground, sea and air transportation, and at all our facilities around the world. They prepare plans and guidelines and see that they are applied, while fostering the safety awareness needed to optimize working conditions.
- To protect property and people and to prevent any criminal acts, H3SEQ also encompasses disciplines concerned with site security and surveillance.
- To manage our overall footprint (environmental, economic, social, etc.) and to drive local development wherever we operate is our goal. We promote an approach based on dialogue and seek to build relationships that are mutually beneficial for both our activities and the countries and communities that host them.
- The environment is certainly one of the most commendable and ambitious priority. Accordingly, every site and every plan for a new facility is examined by the teams responsible for implementing our environmental policy, in a commitment to abating pollution and reducing its impact.
- The Quality team is responsible for coordinating and monitoring the application of our quality policy on operating sites and for ensuring that the company is developing in compliance with ISO 9001 / 9004 standards. The goal of the team members is to coordinate their quality expertise and conduct audits designed to encourage all employees to embrace our quality policy.
METIERS / Jobs
H3SEQ GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES / POLYVALENTS
- Crisis Management / Oil Spill Response
- H3SEQ Management
- Polyvalents / H3SEQ Audit
SAFETY & MAJOR RISKS
- Safety Coordination
- Safety Engineering / Technological Risks
- Safety Operations Prevention Supervision
- Safety / Methods / Tools / Audit
- Transport Safety
- Environmental Coordination
- Environmental Methods / Audit / Studies
- Environmental Operations
- Methods / Process / Quality Performance
- Products and Services Quality Management
- Quality Coordination
- On-Site Security
- Security Coordination
- Security Methods / Studies / Audit
- Community-Site Relations
- Societal Coordination
- Societal Projects / Engineering
HEALTH - HYGIENE
- Health / Hygiene Coordination
- Industrial Hygiene
- Product Safety